Top tour of Italy provide the best private vatican tours by locals, dicover the real Rome in limo with deluxe air-conditioned vehicles taking you where those big tour buses can’t.
“Experience the holiness of St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums."
Rome in limo private tours - Discover some curiosities by driving around the walls of Vatican State in our comfortable rome in limo small group vatican tours. Enter the Vatican with an official guide and get your rome private vatican tours starting with the treasures of the Museums, getting through the wonder of the Sistine Chapel and ending with the heart touching Michelangelo’s Pity in the Saint Peter’s Basilica.
|THE VATICAN- 4h|
The price includes the private guide for the museums
|€ 400||€ 450||€ 500||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 4h
- Pick up at 12:30 pm at your hotel lobby, meet your english speaking driving guide and begin your limo service tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- Stop at Saint Angel’s Castle, enjoy a walk on the most beautiful bridge in Rome and see the unassailable fortress of the Pope;
- ride to the Vatican Museums and meet your licensed tour guide and benefit from the VIP entrance (no queues!);
- visit the museums including the Sistine Chapel frescoed by Michelangelo, the Galleriy of the Geographical Maps, the Galleries of the Tapestries and the Ancient Roman department with the Laoconte statue, the most important sculpture of the ancient times;
- enter the St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world, with the Pity of Michelangelo and the pulpit of Bernini in it;
- meet your driver outside the Basilica and ride to the Janiculum Hill, a wonderful terrace which overlooks the city;
- drop off at the hotel at 16,30 pm.
- Admission ticket to the Vatican Museums: 20 euros per person;
- in order to avoid any kind of inconvenient please book online the tickets at biglietteria musei.vatican.va , choose your language and do as it follows:
- click on ADMISSION TICKETS;
- select VATICAN MUSEUMS AND SISTINE CHAPEL;
- select period and patecipants;
- select the DAY OF THE TOUR;
- choose for the entrance at 13,30;
- select the amount of Full price Tickets (adults) and the half price (6-18 years old);
- note that Children under 6 years old don’t pay and don’t need tickets.
- please note: the Vatican dress code requires shoulders and knees to be covered when entering the religious sites;
- lunch, gratuities or admission fees to the sites are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Choose our rome tours with professional english speaking driving guides and comfortable a/c Mercedes vehicles, personilize the tour as you want and optimizing your time to make the experience one of a kind.
- rome tours
- rome in limo
- rome tours tripadvisor
- vatican tours
- best vatican tours
- best tours in rome
- vatican tour
- scavi tour rome
- rome in a day tour
- when in rome tours
- real rome tours
- rome small group tours
- private tours of rome
- tours by locals rome
- rome private tours
- day tours rome
- italy tours
- tours by locals