"See the most incredibile Tower in the world and enjoy David’s Home, the Renaissance Masterpiece."
Disembark the ship, avoid the big bus and get on a comfortable private tour. Stop in Pisa for the Square of the Miracles and the “leaning tower” and then off to Florence to discover the city’s incredible artworks.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->7 || 8 ||BOOKING|
|PISA AND FLORENCE FROM LIVORNO - 9h||€ 500||€ 550||€ 600||BOOK NOW|
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 9h
- pickup at 8 am in front of the ship, meet your english speaking driver (he will have your name on a sign) and begin your limo service tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- ride to Pisa and enjoy a pleasant stroll around the Miracles Square with its cathedral, the Duomo, the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower;
- stop at Michelangelo’s Square, a terrace with an amazing view of Florence, time for the best pics!;
- drive to Florence city centre and stop at Santa Croce Square where you can enjoy a nice lunch (not a tourist trap!) just in front of Santa Croce Basilica, where Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei are buried;
- stop at the Accademia Museum to see the most beautiful sculpture in the world: the David by Michelangelo;
- drop off at the elegant Repubblica Square by limo;
- enjoy some leisure time walking to the remaining highlights of the city, only 5 minutes away from each other: the wonderful cathedral, the Duomo, with the largest dome ever built in the world, the charming Signoria Square, with its statues, monuments and the fascinating architecture of the city hall palace, the picturesque and exclusive Old Bridge with its jewelleries and gold shops;
- Meet your driver and leave the city before the cruise buses do, in order to get on time back to the ship. Drop off at 5,00 pm.
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
- lunch, gratuities or admission tickets to the sites are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- admission tickets to the Accademia Museum: 15 euros per person;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more infos about the best shore excursions for cruises?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US