"Experience the luxurious lifestyle of the Cardinal, breathtaking fountains and the Pope’s summer residence."
A private tour just outside Rome. Explore the gardens and the incredible fountains of Villa d’Este, discover volcanic lakes, forts, characteristic villages and the summer residence of the Pope. Enjoy the great local food and wine.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->7 || 8 ||BOOKING|
|TIVOLI AND CASTEL GANDOLFO - 8h||€ 390||€ 440||€ 490||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 8h
- pickup at 8,30 a.m. at your hotel. Meet your english speaking driving guide at the lobby and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- ride to Tivoli town (50 minutes from Rome centre), our first stop for a pleasant walk and lunch;
- enjoy the visit to Villa d'Este, a sumptuous renaissance palace with its spectacular gardens and fountains (2 and 1/2 hours);
- ride to Castel Gandolfo, where you can admire the façade of Palazzo Pontificio, the wonderful location where the Popes have always spent their summer time with a mild climate and a lovely view of the volcanic lake below;
- lunch anytime during the tour, where locals go, no tourist traps!;
- take beautiful pictures before going down to the lake side for a nice gelato;
- drop off at 4,30 pm at your hotel.
- lunch, gratuities or entrances fees to the sites are not included;
- admission ticket for Villa d’Este: 10 euros per person, Closed on monday.;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on on private tours of Rome?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US