“Dive into the power of the Roman Empire, relive gladiators fights in the Colosseum and get through the beauty of the ancient temples"
Rome in limo private tours - The Ancient Rome half day tour is focused on one of the most interesting archeological grounds in the entire world. Discover with our licensed guide the glories of the Colosseum, the majesty of the Palatine hill and the cultural importance of the Roman Forum. Get a private tours by locals of Rome to see the remaining highlights of ancient Rome by our comfortable limo.
Get the best tour of rome with an half day rome tour! Choose our rome tours with professional english speaking driving guides and comfortable a/c Mercedes vehicles, personilize the tour as you want and optimizing your time to make the experience one of a kind.
|ANCIENT ROME HALF DAY TOUR - 4h|
The price includes the private guide for the archeological sites
|€ 400||€ 450||€ 500||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 4h
- Pick up at 8,30 am at your hotel lobby, meet your english speaking driving guide and begin your limo service tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- ride to the Colosseum and meet your licensed tour guide for a v.i.p. entrance (no queues) and an extensive visit of the most iconic and symbolic monument in ancient roman culture. The visit does not include the underground part;
- visit the Palatine Hill, where the city was founded in 753 b.C. and later were built the palaces of the emperors of Rome;
- enter the Roman Forum, the center of culture, religion and politics during the ancient roman time;
- after your guided tour, meet our driver and drive to the Circus Maximus the stadium of the famous Chariot Races;
- drive to the Pantheon, the most incredibile example of ancient Roman architecture;
drop off at the hotel at 12,30.
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- lunch, gratuities or entrances fees to the sites are not included;
- admission ticket for the Colosseum, the Forum and the Palatine Hill: 14 euros per person;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Get the best tour of rome with an half day rome tour! Choose our rome tourswith professional english speaking driving guides and comfortable a/c Mercedes vehicles, personilize the tour as you want and optimizing your time to make the experience one of a kind.
Want more infos on private tours of Rome?