“An easy gateway from Rome, charismatic towns, lakes, great food and good wine."
Experience with your driver the natural beauty of this area close to Rome. Discover medieval lively villages, an abbey inside the walls of a fortress, volcanic lakes and the exclusive Summer Residence of the Pope. Enjoy the culinary art of the characteristic “inns” and try the local “Castelli Romani” wine.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->7 || 8 ||BOOKING|
|ROMAN CASTLE HILLS FROM ROME - 8h||€ 390||€ 440||€ 490||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 8h
- pickup at 8,00 a.m. at your hotel. Meet your english speaking driving guide at the lobby and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- ride to the Roman castles hills (45 minutes from Rome centre). Our first stop is at the San Nilo Abbey in Grottaferrata, a greek byzantine church, surrounded by a medieval fortress;
- ride to Castel Gandolfo where you can see the façade of Palazzo Pontificio, the wonderful location where the Popes have always spent their summer time with a lovely view of the volcanic lake below;
- go down and enjoy a walk on the riverside of the lake;
- drive to Nemi, the most characteristic town in the area situated on the top of the hill, viewing Lake Nemi;
- drop off at the hotel at 4,30 pm.
- lunch, gratuities or entrances fees to the sites are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on private tours of Rome?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US