“Experience the Holiness of St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums. Discover how the Popes made Rome beautiful"
Rome in limo private tours - Explore the Rome built over the centuries by the Popes, shaped by the best artists in the world: wonderful squares, breathtaking fountains and beautiful churches. Discover the wonders of the Vatican Museums and enter Saint Peter’s Basilica, the biggest church in the all world with a private tours of Rome.
|CHRISTIAN ROME - 7h30m||€ 370||€ 420||€ 470||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 7h30m
- Pick up at 8,30 am at your hotel lobby, meet your english speaking driving guide and begin your limo service tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- see Sain’t Johns’ Basilica not only the first church in Rome but also “the real Cathedral”;
- enjoy Navona Square, discover where the Pamphilis lived and admire Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain, a wonderful gift from the Pope to this family;
- stop at the most famous fountain in the world: the Trevi Fountain;
- stop at the Spanish Steps, a gift of the Pope to the Spanish people;
- admire the wonderful People’s Square and Porta del Popolo, the gate of the pilgrims coming from all over Europe;
- lunch time where the locals go, genuine and reasonable, not a tourist trap!;
- visit the Vatican Museums with the wonderful Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter's Basilica with our licensed private guide or on your own. Meet your driving guide just outside the basilica;
- drop off at the hotel at 4 pm.
- Admission ticket to the Vatican Museums: 20 euros per person;
in order to avoid any kind of inconvenient please book online the tickets at biglietteriamusei.vatican.va, choose your language and do as it follows:
- click on ADMISSION TICKETS;
- select VATICAN MUSEUMS AND SISTINE CHAPEL;
- select period and patecipants;
- select the DAY OF THE TOUR;
- choose for the entrance at 13,30;
- select the amount of Full price Tickets (adults) and the half price (6-18 years old);
- note that Children under 6 years old don’t pay and don’t need tickets.
- The licensed private guide costs 130 euros total, please let us know in advance if you need one!
- lunch, gratuities or entrances fees to the sites are not included.
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on private Christian Rome Tours? Don't waste your time, Call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US.
If you still hesitate, have a look on tripadvisor, see our best rome tours trip advisor reviews.