“Come and see David’s home, the Renaissance Masterpiece, and treat your taste buds to Tuscany’s wine and olive oil."
Day trips from Rome - A memorable private day trip to florence from rome, driving through the stunning Tuscan region to Florence, an icon for its wonders of arts, home of Michelangelo, Leonardo, Dante and the powerful Medici family.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->6 || 7->8 ||BOOKING|
|FLORENCE FROM ROME- 11h||€ 550||€ 600||€ 650||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a day trips from Rome based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE TOUR: 11h
- Pick up at 7:30 at your hotel. Meet your english speaking driver guide at the lobby and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- drive through Tuscany, enjoying the typical landscape with vineyards, olive groves, sunflowers and cypress trees;
- stop at Michelangelo’s Square, a terrace with an amazing view of Florence, time for the best pics!;
- drive to Florence city centre and stop at Santa Croce Square where you can enjoy a nice lunch (not a tourist trap!) just in front of Santa Croce Basilica, where Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei are buried;
- stop at the Accademia Museum to see the most beautiful sculpture in the world: the David by Michelangelo;
- drop off at the elegant Repubblica Square by limo;
- enjoy some leisure time walking to the remaining highlights of the city, only 5 minutes away from each other: the wonderful cathedral, the Duomo, with the largest dome ever built in the world, the charming Signoria Square, with its statues, monuments and the fascinating architecture of the city hall palace, the picturesque and exclusive Old Bridge with its jewelleries and gold shops;
- Meet your driver and get back to your hotel in Rome.
- lunch, admission tickets and gratuities are not included;
- admission ticket to the Accademia Museum: 12 euros;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on best private day trips from Rome?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US