"Relive the power of the Roman Empire and experience the secretness of the Cathacombs".
Rome in a limo, private Rome tours by locals - An intimate and informative private tour of Rome in limo through the cradle of Western Civilization. Get back to the time when Rome ruled the world and discover with your guide one of the most important archeological areas in the world. Get to see other ancient Roman highlights, choose our ancient rome in limo tours by locals with your private driver and finish the tour with an exploration of the Cathacombs.
|ANCIENT ROME IN LIMO - 7h30m|
The price includes the private guide for the archeological sites
|€ 520||€ 570||€ 640||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euro funds and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a rome in limo tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 7h30m
- Pick up at 8,30 am at your hotel lobby, meet your english speaking driving guide and begin your limo service tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- ride to the Colosseum and meet your licensed tour guide for a v.i.p. entrance (no queues) and an extensive visit of the most iconic and symbolic monument in ancient roman culture. The visit does not include the underground part;
- visit the Palatine Hill, where the city was founded in 753 b.C. and later were built the palaces of the emperors of Rome;
- enter the Roman Forum, the center of culture, religion and politics during the ancient roman time;
- after your guided tour, meet our driver and drive to the Circus Maximus the stadium of the famous Chariot Races;
- drive to the Pantheon, the most incredible example of ancient Roman architecture;
- lunch time where the locals go, genuine and reasonable, not a tourist trap!;
- drive by via del Teatro Marcello with its wonderful theatre, temples, ancient arches and the Mouth of Truth with its legend;
- drive to the Cathacombs, a wonderful example of underground architecture, not only cemeteries but also the place where the first Christians used to pray or hide at the times of the persecutions;
- see the Appian way, the best preserved ancient Roman road with its incredibile history;
- drop off at the hotel at 4 pm.
- Admission ticket to the Colosseum: 14 euros per person;
- lunch and gratuities are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on private tours of Rome?
Want more info on private Ancient Rome Tours? Don't waste your time, Call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US.
If you still hesitate, have a look on tripadvisor, see our best rome tours trip advisor reviews.