“Enjoy Medieval atmospheres, the Borgias Castle, delicious food and wine, and get goosebumps in the most scenografic museum in Italy!"
An exciting tour in the southern roman countryside where you will be able to see a wonderful medieval village, roman castles, taste local specialties in the beautiful rome countryside and visit towns close to rome, the incredible museum of Piana delle Orme, which shows reconstructions of the WW2 battles of Cassino and Anzio with lots of original and still functioning tanks, landing crafts and jeeps.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->6 || 7->8 ||BOOKING|
|ROMAN COUNTRYSIDE - 8h30m||€ 380||€ 430||€ 480||BOOK NOW|
* Our prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a tour based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 8h30m
- pickup at 8,00 a.m. at your hotel. Meet your english speaking driving guide at the lobby and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- stop at Sermoneta, an enchanting medieval village with its wonderful Castle, where the Borgias have also lived;
- enjoy a guided tour in the unassailable Caetani Fortress and the terrific view, dominating the valley;
- drive through the awesome countryside among vineyards, olive trees and kiwi fields;
- enjoy the typical food and the excellent local wine;
- visit the Museum Piana delle Orme with its unique scenografy where you’ll learn about the evolution of the italian countrylife and you will get excited reliving the emotions of the World war II battle of Anzio and Cassino getting to see hundreds of uniforms, weapons, tanks, landing crafts all original and perfectly preserved!!
- drop off at the hotel at 4,30 pm.
- lunch, gratuities or admission tickets to the sites are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- the tickets for the Museum of Piana delle Orme cost 12 euros per adult, 10 euros for children 6-12 years old, children younger than 6 don’t pay;
- the tickets for the Caetani Fortress cost 8 euros per person, children 1-10 years old don’t pay;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on roman countryside private day trips near rome?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US