“Experience a town frozen in time and indulge in the world’s most beautiful coastline."
Day trips from Rome with the best Italy tour companies for private small group tours by locals.
A Pompeii and Amalfi Coast day trip from rome to dive into the history within the ruins and be overwhelmed by breathtaking views and the liveliness of the villages on the Amalfi Coast. Are you looking for a day trip from rome to Pompeii ?
Have a look at our day trips from rome: book now your tripadvisor amalfi coast tour with one of the best tour companies in Italy, trust on Top Tour of Italy and enjoy your private best tour in Italy.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->7 || 8 ||BOOKING|
|POMPEI AND THE AMALFI COAST FROM ROME - 11h||€ 650||€ 700||€ 750||BOOK NOW|
* Our day trips from Rome to Pompeii prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a day trip from Rome to pompeii based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalize!
ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE TOUR: 11h
- pick up at 7:30 at your hotel. Meet your english speaking driver guide at the lobby and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- visit Pompei archeological site, with a private guide or on your own, experiencing life as it was in 79 a.d., when the volcano Vesuvius erupted freezing the village and its inhabitants in time;
- ride along the Sorrento coast where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the volcano Vesuvius facing the bay of Naples;
- reach the wonderful Unesco listed Amalfi Coast and stop on the way for the best pics!;
- stop in Positano, considered one of the most beautiful and picturesque towns in the world, situated between the mountains and the sea, where you can enjoy a fine lunch in a family owned restaurant (not a tourist trap!) with an amazing view of the coastline;
- drive back to your hotel in Rome.
- lunch, gratuities or admission tickets to the sites are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- admission ticket for Pompei ruins: 15 euros per person;
- for the Pompei ruins visit we suggest licensed private guides: they are very informative and they know all the shortcuts, so you don’t get lost. licensed private guides costs 150 euros total;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on best day trip from rome to pompeii?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US
- day trips from rome
- best tours of italy
- amalfi coast from rome
- day tours from rome
- pompeii tours from rome
- short day trips from rome
- italy tours
- day trip from rome
- tour of italy
- small group tours of italy
- italy tours 2018
- tours of italy
- best italy tour companies
- guided tours of italy
- private tours of italy
- best tour of italy