The rome tours from cruise ship port to get the best tours in rome from cruise ship!
"Rome, a 3000 years masterpiece, home of the Caesars and the Popes."
The private tours of rome from cruise ship port to get the best private tour of Rome. Have a look at our tours from civitavecchia port to rome where your own local driver’s passion and knowledge for history will allow you to take in the most important facts and to enjoy the most important places of the “Eternal city”. Get your private rome tours from cruise ship port, from the epic scenes that rocked the Coliseum to the incredible works of Michelangelo and Bernini commissioned by the Popes.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->7 || 8 ||BOOKING|
|THE VERY BEST OF ROME FROM CIVITAVECCHIA- 9h||€ 500||€ 550||€ 600||BOOK NOW|
* Our tours from civitavecchia port to rome prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euros and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 9h
- pickup at 7,30 am in front of the ship, meet your english speaking driving guide and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- stop at the most iconic and symbolic monument of the roman culture The Colosseum, visit the inside or just the outside (it’s up to you!);
- stop at Circus Maximus, the "Chariot Races stadium", overlooking the Palatine Hill, where the first house of Rome and the palaces of the emperors are located;
- drive by via del Teatro Marcello with its theatre, temples, ancient arches and the Mouth of Truth with its legend;
- visit Michelangelo's square and enjoy the view of the Ancient Roman Forum, the real heart of the city;
- take pictures of the biggest and youngest monument of Rome, Vittoriano aka "The Wedding Cake";
- stop at the most famous fountain in the world: the Trevi Fountain;
- drive through the exclusive top brands street via dei Condotti just in front of the Spanish Steps;
- stop at the architectural wonder of ancient Rome, The Pantheon;
- lunch time where the locals go, genuine and reasonable, not a tourist trap!;
- enjoy Navona Square and Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain;
- drive to the Cathacombs, a wonderful example of underground architecture, not only cemeteries but also the place where the first Christians used to pray or hide at the times of the persecutions;
- see the Appian way, the best preserved ancient Roman road with its incredibile history;
- leave the city before the cruise buses do, so it is impossible to miss the ship. Drop off at 16,30 pm.
- admission ticket to the Colosseum: 14 euros per person;
- admission ticket to the Cathacombs: 8 euros per person;
- lunch, gratuities and admission tickets are not included;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on shore excursions from civitavecchia or private rome tours from cruise ship port?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US