"Created by Mother Nature and perfected by human art work and hard work."
Day trips from Rome - A day trip from Rome to Orvieto and its wonderful cathedral dedicated to the miracle of the “Corpus Domini”, through the experience of the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, to Pienza, the example of the 1400s “perfect city”, surrounded by the Orcia Valley, listed by Unesco as World Heritage.
|TOUR PRICE|| 1->3 || 4->7 || 8 ||BOOKING|
|UMBRIA AND TUSCANY FROM ROME - 11h||€ 570||€ 650||€ 720||BOOK NOW|
* Our day trip to orvieto from rome prices are per vehicle, not per person, are expressed in euro currency and include tolls, parking fees, fuel and luggage handling.
Among a huge variety of attractions this place offers, we show you an example of a day trip from Rome to Orvieto based on what our clients enjoy the most. But don't forget, you can always personalizeyour own italy tour or choosing one of our best private day trips from Rome.
ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE TOUR: 11h
- pick up at 7:30 at your hotel. Meet your english speaking driver guide at the lobby and begin your tour in our a/c Mercedes vehicle;
- drive to the city of Orvieto, in Umbria, sitting majestically high above the valley atop a huge chunk of tuff rock;
- enjoy a walk in this lovely town, also famous for its colourful ceramics. You can't miss visiting one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Italy, the Duomo, hosting the relics of the Corpus Domini MIracle;
- ride to Montepulciano, famous for its narrow streets, charming churches and local red wine "Nobile di Montepulciano". Here you can enjoy wine tasting and a light lunch with some typical products and visit the wine cellars learning about the various phases of wine making or, if you prefer, lunch at a local family owned restaurant (not a tourist trap!);
- drive through the amazing Unesco World Heritage listed landscape of the Orcia Valley in Tuscany with its vineyards, olive groves, sunflowers and cypress trees;
- stop in Pienza, one of the most picturesque towns in Italy, where you can enjoy a pleasant stroll through the beauty of the Renaissance Architecture and a wonderful panoramic view;
- drive back to your hotel in Rome.
- lunch, gratuities and admission tickets are not included;
- admission ticket to Orvieto’s Cathedral: 3 euros per person;
- children under 6 years old travel for free;
- all rates are payable in euros at the end of the tour. For payments in in US dollars or traveler’s cheques we apply the exchange rate of the day of your tour, as stated on “Yahoo Finance” official website plus 5% commission;
- we suggest comfortable walking shoes.
Want more info on best private day trips from Rome?
Don't waste your time, call now +39 3930655978 or CONTACT US
- day trips from rome
- best tours of italy
- day tours from rome
- short day trips from rome
- italy tours
- day trip from rome
- small group tours of italy
- italy tours 2018
- tour of italy
- best italy tour companies
- tours of italy
- private tours of italy
- guided tours of italy
- escorted tours of italy
- best tour of italy